[GPSCC-chat] FW: Risks to Internet?

Sustainable Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:30:20 PDT 2013

Dear community, be aware that the link Brian sent that followed

Here's a picture of one of the partially "evaporated" steel girders:

did something to my wife's MacBook Pro.  Virus or spyware or something,
wedged Firefox dead.   I feel so dirtied.  Time to wipe the hard-drive and
load a free linux operating system.

I suggest you all don't click on Brian's link...

Roy III

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Brian Good <snug.bug at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I remember now the tenth essential mystery of Ground Zero that the
> government
> investigation dodged by declining to analyze the towers' collapses.
>
> I made a somewhat artificial distinction between mystery #9, presence of
> molten or melted steel in the rubble pile; and mystery #10, presence of
> partially
> "vaporized" steel samples.
>
> Molten or  melted steel (#9) was attested to by 5 PhDs--engineering
> professors at
> Berkeley and MIT, the president of Notre Dame, a Johns Hopkins researcher,
> and
> a NYT science writer.  It was described by a FDNY Captain, Philip Ruvolo,
> as
> "molten steel . . . like you're in a foundry . . . like lava".  Leslie
> Robertson, one of
> the primary engineers of the WTC told a Stanford audience in the spring of
> 2002
> that he saw "like a little river of steel, flowing".  (1)
>
> #10, the "vaporized" or "evaporated" steel (the New York Times used both
> adjectives)
> was described in Appendix C to the 2002 FEMA/ASCE report about the twin
> towers. (2)
> The Appendix C report ascribed the phenomenon to a sulfidation attack on
> the steel,
> and said further investigation was needed to identify the source of the
> sulfur.  No
> further official investigation was done. Lying internet propagandists
> claim that the
> sulfur came from drywall gypsum, but this is impossible because gypsum,
> calcium
> sulfate, is fully oxidized and thus chemically inert.  That's why drywall
> is used for
> fireproofing.  A Florida engineer, Jonathan Cole, burned steel with gypsum
> dust for
> several days and detected no corrosion at all.
>
> Here's a picture of one of the partially "evaporated" steel girders:
> http://www.berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2001/10/03_grou.html
>
> The New York Times called this "perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in
> the
> investigation", but the government has never explained it.
>
> (1)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4C6qtU_Fc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCU5Ac7Vd7cqPk074nnKSTw
> (2) http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/metallurgy/WTC_apndxC.htm
>

> ------------------------------
> From: snug.bug at hotmail.com
> To: gerrygras at earthlink.net; sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
> Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:50:29 -0700
> Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Risks to Internet?
>

> Since the internet started as a DARPA. project, the intel community had
> all this planned
> out years before we even began to think about it--being able to link
> people through email,
> website visits, and even voluntary social networking.

> [...]

Retired Greenbuilder
CA General Contractor B #756438 - inactive