[GPSCC-chat] Check out this Newsmax poll Re: Govt shutdown

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Oct 8 07:45:41 PDT 2013

On 10/7/2013 11:50 AM, John Thielking wrote:
> /
> If the federal govt does shut down who would you blame the most?
>
> 52% President Barack Obama
>
> 36% Republicans in Congress
>
> 11% Democrats in Congress

John, I am not sure about this source, but the last polling I saw on TV
news for a different take on the same question showed a very different
picture:  Do you approve or disapprove of their handling of the budget
and shutdown issue:
Disapprove:  Republican Congress 70%
Democratic Congress: 61%
President Obama:  51%

All negative, but Republicans by far the most negative.
--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/