[GPSCC-chat] Zoe Lofgren's Office Protest Thursday 4-5PM

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Wed Sep 4 02:50:55 PDT 2013

On 9/3/2013 10:28 PM, John Thielking wrote:
> Interesting blog post Spencer. Any clue as to how to enable comments
> posting?

       Thanks for the question.  I was unaware that you couldn't until I
looked just now.

       This is on Google Sites.  I can authorize specific people to
edit, but the obvious place to control access does not have a separate
option for comments.  That surprises me, because I thought it had that
feature.

       Do I need to pay Google for that feature?

       Thanks,
       Spencer

> John Thielking

> *From:* Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com>