[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Why We Should Not Worry About The Latest "WMDs in Iraq" Stories

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:45:23 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Thielking <peacemovies at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Why We Should Not Worry About The Latest "WMDs in
Iraq" Stories
To: eden <edenw at gal3.com>

Could you please repost this to the entire list? My computer is messing up
and won't let me reply all. Anyway, I double checked my Facebook wall where
I know I had saved the link to the Uranium available on Amazon.com (and the
whole rabbit too) but now the entire posting has gone missing. Oh well.
Uranium ore USED TO BE available on Amazon.com.

John Thielking