[GPSCC-chat] Wifi voting and kids

Mehmasarja mehmasarja at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:10:08 PDT 2014

Hi all I just joined the list. Yesterday my 10 year old connected why our wifi name is set to "Green Party 2016" while walking to the voting booth. It was a good conversation starter. As she accompanied me to the booth, I showed her the Green Party candidate names I voted for.

Our elementary school recently covered the environment and my 7 year old has gotten into saving the polar bear. When they asked me why I vote green, I naturally say because they want to save the environment as well.

Yudhvir