[GPSCC-chat] Ask Mark Udall to release the "Torture Report" of the Senate Intelligence Committee

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Nov 21 08:28:44 PST 2014

Hello, All:

       In the email below, DemandProgress.org is asking people to add
their names to a petition asking Mark Udall (the outgoing senator from
Colorado) to release of the "Torture Report", which is being held seven
months after the Senate Intelligence Committee voted overwhelmingly to
release it, because of opposition from the White House.  Members of
Congress have an absolute right to free speech, and Mark Udall is
considering using that right to release that report before he leaves the
senate.

       The email below asks everyone to add their names to their
petition at "
http://act.demandprogress.org/go/1403?t=1001&akid=2801.2399510.VFrnPR".
This is being sponsored by Demand Progress, which was founded by Aaron
Schwartz and was instrumental in blocking SOPA and PIPA in 2011-2012.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves