[GPSCC-chat] creating campaign plans?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Wed Sep 24 11:26:28 PDT 2014

Hello, Caroline, et al.:

	  At the risk of making a pest of myself, I'd like to suggest one other
agenda item for tomorrow evening:  What do you think about engaging in a
more formal planning process for our key foci (currently environment and
universal health care)?

	  I just found a 388-page "Campaign Toolkit" that seems to provide an
excellent discussion of steps to plan and execute effective campaigns.
It's freely downloadable from the IFEX, the International Freedom of
Expression Exchange (www.ifex.org/campaign_toolkit).  If you agree, we
could also discuss how to use this, e.g., a few minutes in each of the
next few monthly meetings vs. in separate meetings devoted to
environment and health care.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--