[GPSCC-chat] Search Engines

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Feb 19 08:42:59 PST 2016

There has been some discussion here on search engines.  I remember that
Drew recommended switching to Duck Duck Go.  Now, I read that Ecosia
(ecosia.org ) will use a majority of its ad profits to plant trees.
Does anyone have experience with this search engine?

I note that there is an existing "add-on" that will make Ecosia the
default search engine for Firefox.
--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/