[StrategyPlan] Goals and Strategy Exercise

civillib civillib at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 16:05:16 PST 2010

So, just for example, Sacramento County could host neighboring counties
- El Dorado, Placer, Davis, etc. for a one-day (4 hours or so) to discuss
these general areas, and come with a transmittal report to the GA?

If that's the case, the value of counties getting together is, in
itself, very worthwhile.

Thanks, Jim, for doing this.

Cres
Sac County Greens