[StrategyPlan] web tool from Jenni Woodward

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 12:16:43 PST 2010

For consideration as a tool to use in our Strategy process:

(by the way, I'm curious as to who is subscribed to this list?)

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for the endorsement of the survey.

FYI I copied Obama's OFA survey, made a few edits to it so it is GPCA specific,
and put it on my CAGreens-Test site.  The revised survey for the GPCA has been
available there since about 24 hours after I emailed the GPCA folks who's
addresses I have.

I haven't checked if anyone has taken the survey.  I'll do that in the next 72
hours, and perhaps post some interim results on the web site.  And I'll keep the
survey "open" for anyone to take through the holidays.

Please "pass it on" that the survey is "up and running" on CAGreens-Test also
very soon to be known as CAGreenIDEAS.org.

I just yesterday registered a new domain name, CAGreenIDEAS.org.  It will "point
to" the very same CAGreens-Test site which was not registered.  If all goes well
the domain registration will allow people to web search for things like this
survey as well as find other content on the site they o/w don't know is there.

BTW: I think the "TRANSLATED" CAGreen, SF Greens, US Greens feature I discovered
just a few days before the Nov. 2 election is WAY COOL! Potentially one can look
at ANY Green web site in any of 52 languages, even though the web site
builder/maintainers never added "translation of web pages" to their site.  Check
it out in the "Web Links" section c/o the left hand side Main Menu.

CAGreens-Test is reached at: www.weblearningtools.org/CAGreens-Test.
CAGreenIDEAS.org will be reachable at either cagreenideas.org or
www.cagreenideas.org .

Jennifer Gopinathadasi Woodward
San Francisco