[StrategyPlan] FINAL draft Strategy Invite to County Contacts

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 20:08:23 PST 2011

We had talked about having a "back-up" for those who just won't use Wiki, so
that is what I included. Am I understanding Jim that you suggest we don't
include the link to subscribe? If that is the case, then Greens will only be
able to post their ideas, but not read any of the other postings....seems kind
of one-sided to me. Shouldn't we be offering a means for exchange of ideas? That
is what Wiki is going to do, so why wouldn't we want to offer the same sort of
thing with any alternative means of communication?.