[StrategyPlan] FINAL draft Strategy Invite to County Contacts

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Mon Jan 3 18:05:38 PST 2011

I thought the plan was that someone would capture the emails and post them to
wiki. There probably won't be too many emails. Having people looking in two
different places for all the comments isn't a good idea.

Yes, I'm suggesting they do not need to subscribe to the list.

Suggested wording:

"If you have problems with the wiki, you can email your comments to the
Strategy Planning list (mailto:strategyplan at cagreens.org) and we will post it
to the wiki for you. But please try using the wiki to save us some work."

Jim