[Sosfbay-discuss] Fair Elections Act

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:49:15 PDT 2009

Wes,

You rock!  Thanks for giving me ammunition, at least a simplified
understanding of what is going on.

If anyone has a substantially different take on this, I would love to also
have that in my back pocket, so to speak, for going to this meeting...

Also, I DO still like the idea of presenting a bit of imagery for the crowd
- a group of greens, dressed somewhat alike, standing in physical proximity
- as a show.  Hey, look, the green party is here!

I still think that our best chance for recruiting is at mainstream
democratic events, capture the hearts and minds (and voter registrations) of
left-leaning demos....

Roy III

--
Greenbuilder