[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Fwd: UPDATE: Details about Local KXL Pledge of Resistance Sit In

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Sep 29 08:08:21 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Pierre Delforge <pedelforge at gmail.com>
To: Sue <srosenz at comcast.net>; mmikemurdock at hotmail.com; Caroline Yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net>; Kathy Pimentel <kpimentel at att.net>; Deborah Levoy <Deb350SV at comcast.net>; andi at wrytor.com; Brian Haberly <brianhaberly at gmail.com>; benjamin baldwin <benjamin.dutcher.baldwin at gmail.com>; Amy Allen <amyallen at stanford.edu>; carole/steve eittreim <eittreimcs at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:48 PM
Subject: Fwd: UPDATE: Details about Local KXL Pledge of Resistance Sit In

See the email below from Andrew Bear.

If you haven't already done so, sign-up on the link at the end of the email to receive email updates directly from CREDO.

Please note this info: This sit-in will be at the San Jose Federal Building. The date of the sit in will likely be Saturday, October 19. The sit-in is a non-arrest action.

Pierre